During a rebuy tournament, there will be several opportunities to spend your money on buying additional chips. During the first part of the tournament, this is known as the 'Rebuy' time. If you have lost a certain amount of chips early on, then this is the chance to get back on track again with more. However, you need to be aware that in most rebuy tournaments, you can only benefit from this if you have lost enough chips and have equal to or fewer chips than the 'Maximum Chips for Rebuy' amount. This number varies from tournament to tournament. Moreover, this is only available at a set period in the tournament which is indicated as the 'Available Time for Rebuy'.
Rebuying Chips - Simple Steps
It is very quick and easy to rebuy chips. Simply follow these easy steps:
- Check the 'Maximum Chips for Rebuy' amount and make sure your stack is equal to or lower than this.
- Click on 'Rebuy' and confirm the rebuy within 60 seconds.
- Choose how much money and how many chips you want to rebuy.
- Your money will then be moved to 'Money on Tables' from your 'Available Money' funds.
- We will then process your request.
- When approved, you will get a message of confirmation.
Remember, this needs to be completed before the end of the rebuy period.
The End of the Rebuy Period
The process doesn't take long - just a minute or two (usually in the first break). Once it is done, you will receive your additional chips and can keep on playing. However, it is important to make sure you finish the whole process before the period ends.